Technology is only as good as the people who stand behind it. That’s why we stand by our installations. We dedicate our team of project managers to your success by using a mature process we’ve honed from over two decades of experience and hands-on implementations.
With Virtual Observer, you’ll work with a contact center solutions provider that has an unmatched success rate in the industry.
What to Expect
Your project will be broken down into the following phases:
- Kick off with a meeting and sales order review to make sure we’re on the same page.
- Establish dedicated project managers so you know who is responsible for which actions and what are the expectations of each party.
- Establish frequency of status meetings and block off established time slots.
- Walk through security considerations.
- Create scope for all the pieces, parts, and timeline of your project.
- Establish milestones, objectives, and deadlines to ensure expectations.
- Ensure security considerations and compliance requirements are being met.
- Prepare systems and resources – pre-build, pre-package, and get ready for launch.
- Deploy - install, configure, activate, and go live!
- Ensure security across the board.
- Perform multiple training sessions with break-outs if needed.
- Optionally “train the trainer” to ensure your trainers prepare the whole team.
- Get on-site installation should you need in-person help.
- Remote or virtual assistance is available in the cloud as well.
- Review security considerations ensuring the right people have the right access.
- Receive a dedicated account representative.
- Perform repetitive reviews and audits.
- Get technical support.
- Perform deep dives and retraining if needed.
- Assist with knowledge transfer for turnover and new hires.
- Implement customizations for final mile requirements.
- Determine if you need one-off integrations and custom programming.
- Consider ongoing security.